The false are amongst the ism & will continue to try & send you smooth off for their personal benefit in “the name of God!”
Jermaine & his process packing crew are in the pursuit of the bogus handcuffers.
Well if you have wished for a huge stocking stuffer other than a nice thighs & fat ass, it may also include the NBA. Looks like things are getting back to normal, let the manifesting, macking & game watching begin.
Twerk Team has that representation talent for the nation. This is ass shaking @ its finest.
This is the first leaked video from my new “Eternal Sunshine Of The Pimpin Mind” project. My mella Terrence Jones laid down a cathedralfied visual once again. The iSM spreading has surfaced in the great medicinal state of Michigan. I welcomed the likes of Boldy James, Sheefy McFly, Roland & the incarcerated Louie P. to my great city as we let the pimpin’ commence! From the GO to the D, the midwest is strong. Cathedral to Kyana Miles, Courtney Price & Christina Mighty for representing for the ism & my player partner Banks. J Kemp & Roland lets get em. Honor us as they say we cold on them hoes, David Ruffin. This Ism Music!
Cathedral to the congregation as we pay tribute to the legendary Outkast of ATL!
My mella Mick Boogie grew & developed with the ism & in the process he linked me up with the dope producer Makeshift. Together we bring you Rock Box in respect of the great RUN DMC.
I was absolutely honored with my mella Mick Boogie chose to grow with the ism on his latest endeavor with Adidas. We pay tribute to the greatness of the legendary RUN DMC. Here is the track list of this extremely dope project featuring some of the coldest in the game. Cathedral to the congregation.
1) Intro: 6th Sense
2) Rapper Big Pooh & Skillz: Run’s House (produced by Mick Boogie & nVMe)
3) Interlude: Rapper Big Pooh
4) Tanya Morgan, 6th Sense & Nitty Scott, MC: Down With The King (produced by 6th Sense)
5) DJ Jazzy Jeff f/ Senor Kaos: Peter Piper (produced by DJ Jazzy Jeff)
6) Interlude: DJ Jazzy Jeff
7) Kidz In The Hall: Sucker MC’s (produced by Double 0)
8) GLC: Rock Box (produced by Makeshift)
9) Interlude: GLC
10) Bun B, The Kid Daytona, & Chip Tha Ripper: It’s Like That (produced by Amtrac)
11) Money Making Jam Boys: Beats To The Rhyme (produced by nVMe)
12) Interlude: Sugar Tongue Slim (MMJB)
13) Bonus Track – Travis Porter: My Adidas (produced by Greg Street and FKI)
I am not a fan of this system of bs that we live in & call society. We live in a time where elected officials show favor to the corporations over the people. Is this America? The sweet land of liberty? We must unite & rise above the bs!
GLC – I KNOW WHO YOU PIMPED LAST SUMMER
GLC – THE FELLOWSHIP OF THE ISM